Lighting for coolers/ freezers
C-Store cooler Lighting. Cold Stores
Multi-deck Lighting Mechandise
Overhead Cooler and Stock room
Luminaires designed for coolers/freezers
Progressive Down Light 3
- Installs with one person and does not require site surveys.
- Saves up to 84% energy compared with typical HID fixtures.
Cover Plate - Mounts directly to or hides the footprint of the previous HID Fixture, eliminating the need to touch-pad, paint, or install custom trims.
Progressive reflector - Focusses light on task areas whiles softly illuminating peripheral area for increased safety an security
Cold Door, lighting for refrigerator doors, illuminated, clear and uniform across freezer doors.
- True emitted white light illuminates product packaging displayed in the most optimal way
- The particular light distribution eliminates glare
- A single power supply for a typical refrigerator 5 door unit
- Cold light touch that increases the efficiency of the refrigerator
- Up to 85% total energy savings compared to other conventional lighting
Cold Door 2, lighting system provides crisp, uniform illumination across doors for walk-in coolers/freezers and remote glass-door reach-ins. Adapts to varying case styles and shelf depths.
- Illuminates product facings at narrow beam angles while reducing glare
- Powers up to a 5-door frame with a single power supply
Up to 85% total energy savings over typical fluorescent fixtures
The luminaires are hidden from view, leaving only the goods thus to capture the attention of your customers.